Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone.

Tomorrow is 2016. I hope you have an excellent one and have a good time as we say goodbye to 2015.

If you're interested in family history, then this is the time that many pick up the hobby and the habit. It's enjoyable and rewarding to find out more about your family's past.

A word of caution: you may find that it's not as easy as it looks!

I'll be more than pleased to hear from you if you find yourselves stuck against the proverbial 'brick wall,' or simply find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of individuals that share your ancestor's name, and the amount of records there are to traipse through.

Check out my website: www.familyhistorybycerys.co.uk for more information about my services.

Feel free to drop me a line - I've seen my fair share of interesting situations when it comes to errant relatives, black sheep, and general confusion. I will give it my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment