Wednesday 24 June 2015

WDYTYA? USA - Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Last night's Who Do You Think You Are? USA on Watch was Jesse Tyler Ferguson's episode - Jesse is probably most famous for his role as Mitchell on modern family.

I don't know whether it's something to do with the air, but WDYTYA? USA tends to involve more historical murder trials than the UK series. We plunged straight in at the deep-end with the story of Jesse W Uppercu(e) - Jesse's great-grandfather. Honestly, I think that there could be a TV series just about this man - he seems to have led an interesting life to say the least. I recommend you find the episode on an on-demand or streaming service if you missed it last night - it really is one of the more interesting stories they've featured. It's difficult to explain too much without giving the game away - but I, for one, really enjoyed the episode.

I also have to mention just how likeable Jesse Tyler Ferguson is himself - if acting doesn't work out, I'm sure a career in presenting wouldn't go awry. I love him (and his sassiness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment